Monday, November 11, 2019

Things have changed for me!!

My topic has changed so many time and I am still not sure that it's down packed. it went from theatre to dioramas to VR and lastly visitor emotion. Now I hope to focus on a specific case study and discuss how this diorama and its VR experience make visitors feel. At first, I wanted it to be a project-based thesis, but now I see it is going to research all the way. Even though I am upset by this, I see my thesis ending up to be an interesting conversation on visitor's emotions and dioramas. the case study I have chosen is one at the RMSC, therefore I hope to learn a lot of interesting things that I can use after the thesis is over!
As the semester reaches its peak and stress levels rise, I can see that in the end, I will be happy that when this is over!       

3 comments:

  1. Hi Carmen,

    I'm glad to hear that you're hanging in there. The rapid-fire changes that you've described sound daunting, but --as always-- you're muscling your way through. I can't wait to see what you do with visitor emotion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carmen,

    I love the new direction you're taking! I find it interesting how certain exhibits elicit various emotional responses from the visitor and it will be cool to see how the VR component adds to this experience. Can't wait to hear more about the case study you're using!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay! I see the direction you're taking now. It would be useful to know what the intent behind this exhibition and interactive was/is and to see how you can gather information about whether or not it's successful at achiving these goals. Let me know if you'd like to meet to discuss.

    ReplyDelete