Monday, December 2, 2019

Post #7: The Cold Numbing the Fingers that Type a Thesis

My goal over winter break is to read the sources recommended to me by my secondary advisor, Professor Casey from the Anthropology department. She provided me with a lot of sociological/anthropological sources, some of which couldn't make it into my lit review, but I will start reading them over the break. I will still be volunteering at the Air and Space Museum from Wednesdays through Saturdays, so that leaves the rest of the week to do reading. I plan to count all the articles, and then budget how many to finish each week. I'll be taking notes as I go, so hopefully, by the time Spring semester starts, I'll have a rough outline of talking points for my thesis. This will also help me compile a list of focused questions for my advisors and Dr. Lent.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Rebecca, it sounds like you have some really strong goals for winter break! I think breaking your reading up and planning weekly reading goals is a great way to accomplish all of your tasks! I also can't wait to hear more about your volunteer work at the Air and Space Museum next semester!

    ReplyDelete