Monday, January 27, 2020

Back at it Again

After a much needed break I'm finally back to thinking and devoting my life to my senior thesis project. I've finally nailed down my thesis and have already begun the strenuous process of writing. I'm finding that I am both terrible at writing academic papers and at continuing trains of thought. I've already hit at least 3 writers blocks, my roommates think I'm going insane, and they're probably right. However, I am starting to feel a little more confident in exactly what I'm writing about and about what exactly I want to say. Writing the introduction to my paper first was a good idea for me, it's really set the tone and the scope for the rest of the paper. Now I just have to say everything I said in the introduction, but in much more detail. How hard can that be?

No comments:

Post a Comment