Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Blog post #8: it's all happening


It's getting to be thesis crunch-time here at RIT. My program is happening at Solstice in t-minus nine days whether I like it or not, and I need to get moving to be prepared for February 7th. I had my thesis-board last week, and another meeting with my advisor today, so I have a good idea of what I need to do between now and then.

I'm working on planning the specifics of the program now, rather than re-working my lit review or doing more theoretical research. I've emailed my contact at Solstice to see if I can see the room next week before I must deliver my program, and I've hired Brie as my assistant with the promise of Wendy's afterwards. I'm feeling pretty good, all things considered.

Next steps include finishing my eight pages due tomorrow for class and finalizing my program plans. I'm looking forward to just getting the program done so I can really being to focus on the thesis, rather than having extra stress related to the program itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment