Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Post 1 on Thesis Writing

While this recent winter break did not feel like a full break. I do not find that breaks are all that enjoyable unless some works gets done. Thankfully during this break I felt like I was able to accomplish a decent amount of research and revisions over the way in which I want to approach this research project. By finding more of a focus I find that I am able to easily find a lot more writing on the topic as well as find what is most appropriate to write about, which is very valuable. I am finding that once I am able to start writing I cannot stop, and when I do I simply go back to my sources and they always seem to give more valuable quotes and spark ideas that I can simply start writing again with, which is surprisingly rewarding. Overall I find that I want more time to perfect this writing but what I have been writing so far feels enriching and I hope that it keeps going in the positive direction that it seems to be going in.

No comments:

Post a Comment