Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Back in the Saddle Again

Hi all,

Progress from my end is slow, and not-so-steady. Personal events from this past week have left me feeling a bit unfocused, but still excited to see what my project and this semester holds.

My goals for this week are to keep writing, and to start contacting potential interview candidates-- something that I had planned to do last weekend. I'm not gonna lie, already feeling like I'm behind where I wanted to be is unsettling, but I have to keep reminding myself that it's still early and I can always make up those deficits later. I also have to be reminded to treat myself with kindness no matter where I'm at in the Thesis writing process-- I'm only human, after all.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Landyn, you ARE making progress. Keep at it, and do as you say (kindness is a good thing!) :)

    ReplyDelete