Monday, March 30, 2020

Blog Post #12: Slowly Adjusting

Hi everyone. It's been a couple of weeks and I am slowly settling into this new "normal."

One of the benefits of being a part time student this semester and last is that I already had a LOT of extra time on my hands, but now that school is cancelled and my three part-time jobs are cancelled, I have like a LOT times five free time now. Primarily this means extra sleep ;)

But since I've had to work at managing at my time for thesis all year anyhow, the lack of in-person contact isn't a world-ending shift for me. Luckily I got my case study done in February so I don't need to worry about that, and really it's all about finishing going through my edits from my advisors (and my mom!)

I hope everything is going well for the rest of you and I am so so sorry we won't get to celebrate our accomplishments in person in May. I'm still in Rochester so if anyone needs anything, whether it's a food delivery or anything else, please let me know!!

1 comment:

  1. Taylor, I love your perspective here - I cannot wait to see you bring your thesis to a strong finish! Hope to see you virtually or otherwise, from a distance, soon!

    ReplyDelete