Thursday, March 19, 2020

Corona Crazy

So this whole COVID-19 has definitely put some new stress on me and this project. So far I've just been making corrections on the Thesis and I plan and spending a lot more time reworking my poster as well as making a lot of structural changes to my thesis as advised. I am also trying to work on the Literature Review as my thesis is changing and developing I fell as though the works I now incorporating need to be reflected in the upcoming changes. Still a good amount of work but its certainly coming along. Hope all is well with everyone else, stay safe!

1 comment:

  1. John, it's great to hear that you are refining the research and the literature review. I know that will help you to get a handle on your thesis and bring it to a strong finish. Good luck ;)

    ReplyDelete