Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Blog post #4

Hi all,

To be quite honest, this is insane! I'm feeling anxious and-- in a strange way, it almost feels like I'm mourning the loss of this semester? I know everyone's feeling something similar, so I don't really feel the need to dwell in that headspace.

I've transitioned to phone call interviews only for my thesis. While I miss the easier-established rapport of interviewing in person, I really can't (and won't) complain. I feel so badly for each and every one of you that's struggling to or unable to conduct user testing / visitor studies / site visits  now.

Please know that I have the utmost faith in our shared abilities. I know everything sucks and the world is a bit of a scary place right now, but we'll get through this (hopefully) temporary setback together. Cherish all the parts of the thesis journey that have made you smile so far, and look for those silver linings.

Be kind to yourselves, and stay sanitized!

No comments:

Post a Comment