Wednesday, March 18, 2020

no words

Hello, I hope everyone is safe and as well as they can be at this time. I am feeling a bit discouraged and disappointed as school is shut down and commencement has been cancelled. I know all hope isn't lost but it's sad to know I wont be able cross the stage I worked so hard to get on. I am currently moving out of RIT housing and back home (I have not lived at home full time in about 4 years so it'll be a change for sure!), I am still working with professors on getting acclimated to online courses so everything is up in the air right now. As for thesis, my focus groups are put on hold and I have been researching ways to possibly do the groups on a video chat of some sort. Thankfully before the break --due to procrastination-- I hadn't sent out the forms to schedule the focus group. Just trying to get emotionally adjusted to these new changes for the semester and trying to get some rest for the duration of this spring break.

No comments:

Post a Comment