Sunday, March 29, 2020

Hooooo Boy

Like what many other people are saying, Corvid-19 has completely changed our schedules and our abilities in completing and working on our thesis as well as staying safe. I had to suddenly move out of housing, which took about 3 days, and set up everything at my house. Everyone is doing well at my house for the time being, but its been stressful being locked up. We've also been having multiple power outages which has me worried. Despite this, the only set back I've had on my thesis is my ability to talk with the Latino community on campus to inform them about by program. I just hope everything can go back to normal soon. I hope the rest of you are doing OK. We'll get through this I'm sure of it! Good luck everyone and please use safe practices!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel, I know you can pivot and make an adjustment, whatever that may be, with your project. You've got a great start on your research and context for how museums address humanitarian crises (and other issues), so I know you can get this written by building on what you have and what you can gather at this point. (Also, I have an update for you on Hostile Terrain. I'll email you!). Good luck!

    ReplyDelete