Tuesday, March 31, 2020

What Day Is It?

Hello Everyone,

Hope you all are doing well! The last couple of weeks have been super crazy and I'm still trying to get into a regular routine. My thesis is still progressing, although very slowly. I have a bit more to do and I just need to push through! I am hoping to have my rough draft finished soonish? I still have some pages to write and some edits to finish! I've been trying to think of all the information that is instrumental to its completion so that I am not adding any unnecessary fluff! My poster is also still on my list of things to do, and I will hopefully finish that piece in the next couple of weeks. Stay safe!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, Monica! I look forward to seeing all facets: paper, digital exhibit, poster. Keep at it, you can do it: )

    ReplyDelete