Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Blog post #12: So long, farewell!

Hey everyone! First off, congrats to everyone who's finished with their thesis - we did it!

My thesis was submitted not one, not two, but three times after Dr Lent and I both found errors. Whoops. But like they say, third time's the charm and now that it is finally (finally, finally) submitted, I feel great!

I've mentioned a couple of times in class that my mom is doing her master's this year, so we've both been writing a thesis alongside each other since the fall. Funnily enough, her final deadline to submit was ALSO this week, so we've been texting back and forth our page count - she beat me by just one page (!!) hers is 65, mine is 64. Talk about frustrating ;)

I hope everyone is staying healthy and not too stressed about the world. I know I have my up days and my down days, but I'm really trying to make the most of my last few weeks here in Rochester. Wherever you're going next, one more RIT semester, grad school, into the abysmal job market with me, I hope you find what you're looking for!

1 comment:

  1. Taylor, I love that you and your mom have been able to share this experience. I knew that, but seemed to have forgotten that tidbit over these past few weeks! I look forward to reading your thesis! Best wishes to you : ) and Congratulations!! Dr. Decker

    ReplyDelete