Monday, April 20, 2020

I can't believe we made it

Honestly, I can't believe we made it to this point. This semester has been stressful and changed many of our lives. Nevertheless, I am excited to see what everyone has researched and concluded with! I'm also excited to share my own work with all of you! We're all at the revising point so keep at it we're so close to being completely done! I have a lot of grammatical content to fix and a few other points so I'm going to do my best until it's time to turn it in! Thank you everyone for supporting me and for being amazing to work alongside!

1 comment:

  1. Rachel, I look forward to reading your thesis and seeing how you incorporated the interviews and other primary research, as well as your examples! Congratulations!! Dr. Decker

    ReplyDelete