Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Blog Post 13 - End of the Road!

I can't believe we made it to this point! I'm really proud of my final submission and what I was able to accomplish in the past few weeks. At this point I'm not sure if I'll do a poster but now that most of my final projects are out of the way I might have some time to get it done. I'm looking forward to virtual graduation  and waiting patiently for my diploma to come. I hope everyone is staying safe and sane through all of this, I know it's been a struggle being alone in my apartment for almost a month. The next few months are kind of a bleary fog in front of me right now but I hope that whatever you're doing for the rest of 2020 that you stay confident in yourself because you finished up this crazy semester and submitted an entire thesis!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Brie! I've so enjoyed serving as one of your advisors! It's been quite the journey, and you've managed to do a tremendous job--yay! Celebrate!

    ReplyDelete