Saturday, April 4, 2020

Blog Post #5

Hello, hope everyone is doing well and finally able to adjust to the quarantine.

I've been kind of following a schedule but struggling to work on school as I've always used the library and specific schedule times to complete my necessary work but during these times I'm finding there's a lot of adjusting to do.

My thesis is coming along and after talking with my primary advisor I've had to make some changes to the structure, but so far adjusting to the writing as a result of the quarantine hasn't been too awful and learning and talking about the limitations has helped.Hoping to have the thesis done by this weekend and check early by my advisors for review before the full draft is due.

Hope everyone else is excited to finally be finishing up the project and see the research finally paying off as much as quarantine will allow!

No comments:

Post a Comment