Thursday, April 23, 2020

Last Blog Post

It's been interesting to say the least. While I certainly wasn't able to complete as much of the thesis as I wanted to, I still have to realize how much work went into the thesis and how much Iv'e grown in my writing. If it weren't for the amazing people that have helped me out, from classmates to professors, I really have learned a lot and have gotten to understand the nuances of writing and research.
I really wanted to complete this  case study and set out and finish the goal that I set out to accomplish since Fall of last year but it seems like most of us were not able to do that, but that's okay, we have to adapt and I know that everyone has been doing that and doing a tremendous just job of it on the fly. I hope everyone gave it their all in their own thesis and feels accomplished because I've read and heard about so many amazing projects and it hasn't been easy, but we're here now and done!

1 comment:

  1. John, I look forward to reading your thesis and seeing how you developed your project! Best wishes to you : ) and Congratulations!! Dr. Decker

    ReplyDelete