Thursday, April 2, 2020

Blog Post #5

Hello! Hope everyone is doing well.

Aside from the craziness, I have been making great progress with my thesis. My advisors and I agreed to make an in depth questionnaire to replace my focus groups. I sent the form out on Monday morning of this week and many of the women were excited to hear from me and interested in my project. I have about 8 surveys so far and I will be waiting until the end of next week to try to conclude the survey and get to writing. Now that I have the project aspect of the thesis done, I think writing will be much simpler as I only have to summarize my data from the survey and add my conclusion!

1 comment:

  1. This sounds so super, Leah. What a great modification to your thesis plan, and by giving the surveys you are allowing the participants the ability to think about this and respond with some time to reflect. Can't wait to see how your project turns out:) Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete