Thursday, April 2, 2020

Blog Post #5

Hi all,

I don't have too much to say this week, other than I hope everyone is well and still writing!

In spite of all that's happened, I'm trying my best stay relentlessly positive, and to not give in to those "gloom-and-doom" feelings that seem to be surrounding us. I have a lot to be grateful for-- I was accepted into a fantastic grad school, I ended up with 8 thesis interviews (one of which will be AJ's mom!), and I have two amazing thesis advisors who go out of their way to support me. There's plenty of silver linings to this, and I'm delighted at the opportunities I have to keep looking for them.

2 comments:

  1. Tada! Yay, Landyn! And, thank you for the kind comment - it's been an honor to work with you on developing your project. Looking forward to your next draft!

    ReplyDelete