Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Second draft completed

 Hello everyone,

Everything is going well so far. I have gotten a lot accomplished for my thesis, even though I have encountered many barriers trying to get my thoughts out. One problem was putting my ideas on paper and getting ideas accomplished. But after our last class, I got a great idea to get interviews from some of my Deaf and Hard of Hearing peers and friends. So I am currently developing questions so I can ask them while being COVID safe, which is taking some time but I can accomplish this soon. Also, I am working on my Powerpoint so I am hoping it goes well and that you all see the time and effort I am putting into it when I present. It is really hard to transfer my ideas and thoughts from my paper and convert it into a 5-minute Powerpoint, but I know I can do well and look forward to your feedback on this. 

I am excited to complete this project and look forward to seeing what everyone else has accomplished during this!

1 comment:

  1. Amara, I love this idea of interviewing Deaf and Hard of Hearing peers and friends. You might want to think about some of the questions we used in MUSE 360 for our visitor experience surveys - as a starting point for the question-brainstorming. Another thought is to reach out to some of our alumni, too. We'll be meeting up with them soon! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete