Friday, March 26, 2021

So Close, Yet So Far Away

I think that we, as a class, have reached the point where it is time to simply put our heads down and really work toward the finish line. Hearing about everyone's topics, and how they are coming together and concluding, has been really exciting, and I am really looking forward to hearing and seeing the end results. Especially since we are navigating the new pre-recorded video presentation format, I believe it is important that the six of us keep supporting each other, and working together to succeed in such a new process. 

In terms of my personal progress, I am at the point where I know exactly what I have to do, and I must simply push myself to do it. Reaching such a crucial point is a bit intimidating because the time to make changes is coming to an end, and I must ensure that the work I have completed is the work I want to put forward for submission. Additionally, I find the upcoming formatting edits especially intimidating, as they are so tedious, and I am forever worried about missing small details! 

Overall, I think I am in a great place, and I just need to make the final push!

No comments:

Post a Comment