Friday, March 5, 2021

Second Draft Down!

 After finishing my first draft and thesis board meeting, I felt really good going into writing my second draft. I had a new idea to include a quilt exhibit from the History Center so I thought the second draft would be even easier than the first. I was very wrong. I sat down and quickly realized that after introducing my new idea I do not have all the necessary information yet to include, because the planning and meetings are still taking place. So I was stuck and not sure how I was going to make my eight page deadline. I decided to include a section about deaccessioning to go back and broadly answer my research question. I thought I would give it a try and see if it works. I can always go back and take it out/edit it. 


I am so beyond proud of myself to have made it this far and to be very close to the finish line. 


1 comment:

  1. If you're going to go there - with de-accessioning—try to make time for this: https://vpa.syr.edu/deaccessioning-after-2020/ at Syracuse on De-Accessioning. : )

    ReplyDelete