Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Draft One Done!

Many things are happening at once, but this is one thing I can check off my (immediate) to-do list! Making significant progress feels amazing and the foundation of my work is shaping up. Next steps are to assemble a coherent audit out of the audit from my visit to the Boston Museum of Science and to visit and audit Dyer Arts Center. I have decided to drop the Memorial Art Gallery as a case study because the workload is not feasible for me at this point and I feel that it is the weakest of my case studies. Dyer covers a gallery that specifically serves a Deaf audience and the MOS has the most resources associated with a museum serving a large, broad audience that is reaching out to integrate the Deaf community. The MAG has few available resources pertinent to my writing and I feel that my point can be made well with the two case studies I have chosen to continue with. Now, to write the case studies while I await feedback on my literature review!

No comments:

Post a Comment