Tuesday, January 30, 2024

First draft of thesis is in!

I am feeling very excited today because I finally completed my first draft of my senior thesis! In all honesty, I never thought that I would be able to write 20 pages on one particular topic, so I have really surprised myself with this milestone. I am very excited to being able to devote some of my focus now to my project, and actually work on getting my model up and running. I am excited to try out my model and evaluate its effectiveness. I am also hoping that I will have time to work on doing a little more research and writing to strengthen my thesis and hopefully add on another 5-10 pages before February ends. Overall, I am really happy with the position that I am in right now, and to finish this semester strong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment