Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Introduction

Hello!

My name is Izzy Moyer, and I am a fourth-year Museum Studies Major at RIT. I am very excited to be embarking on my last semester here at RIT and finishing up my thesis this semester. I am a little nervous about getting everything that I want to do complete, but I have a lot of great people supporting me and helping me get this project done. 

The goal for my project is to create an indoor navigation model for a specific museum, that visitors to that museum can access on their mobile devices to navigate the museum. For my project, I am going to be using the platform "Mappedin," which allows you to create one free space per account. By the end of this project, I hope to have an interactive that is functional and can be accessed on my chosen museum's website. 

By biggest concern for this project is actually writing my thesis. My dad gave me advice that he was told when writing this dissertation for his PhD., that is to work on your paper for 10 minutes, and then decide from there if you want to continue. 

I can't wait to share my experiences with you all in my last few months here at RIT! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment