Thursday, December 6, 2018

The Game Plan for Winter Break

My goals for my thesis project over break are numerous but are achievable. First, I plan to make adjustments to make my literature review. I received feedback from my professor and both advisors. Secondly, I want to start writing my actual thesis paper. Since I no longer have classes and work until January, I have plenty of free time to write. I hope to finish the 20-page paper by the end of the break. I know I will have to make several corrections to my paper over the spring semester, so ahead starts on writing will benefit me. I need to find a few more sources, especially Buffalo’s newspapers articles. Also, I plan to meet with both my advisors to look over my revised literature review and look over my first draft of my thesis. Lastly, I want to conduct three surveys at three different Buffalo sports game (preferably Bills, Sabres, and Bandits). If I have extra time, I will start on my building a diorama of my desired museum along with a creation of a ten-year plan.  

So here is the game plan, three days a week will be spent on writing my thesis, correcting my literature review, and doing some more research. I want to find a comfortable coffee shop where I can work for three hours. I want to meet with advisors once a week depending on their availability during the holiday season. More towards the end of my break, I plan to start constructing my diorama. Lots to do but I'm excited to dedicate a good chunk of time to my thesis finally.

Happy Holidays,


Alexandra M. Dwyer

1 comment:

  1. Ali,
    Here's the link to the Bandits schedule for the season.
    Looks like they have home games 12/21, 12/28, 1/5, and 1/19.
    http://www.nll.com/news/2018-2019-national-lacrosse-league-season-schedule-amended/

    ReplyDelete