Thursday, December 6, 2018

Winter writing plans

Winter seems like a more fitting time than ever to write a Thesis on Heavy Metal!
Over the break I am going to do my best to get my hands on all the books I was unable to find during the semester. I'm going to write out some questions and interview a few friends in Buffalo and in Chicago that I need to get a hold of.
I will be keeping in touch with my secondary adviser to help fix up my literary review and start to form a more well functioning and cohesive outline to get everything up and running. I still have some momentum in me after moving to keep working on my thesis! After about a weeks worth of comatose sleep I'm excited to get back to working on my thesis. Thank you everyone who has helped me and given me great feedback on this all semester. <3


The Black Satans, a parody Black Metal band from Finland

2 comments:

  1. I am excited to hear about how the interviews for this project go. First person experience will help to take your thesis to the next level!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know these past two weeks have been really hectic for you but you're doing it! It sounds like you have a direction you're hoping to move in which is great. My only suggestion would be to start thinking about how you want to structure your argument if you haven't already.

    ReplyDelete