Thursday, December 6, 2018

Winter Plans

I  have a great base for my thesis and have done a lot of the research necessary to actually begin working on my project, which is what my plan is for winter break. Throughout break I will be focusing on trying to actually find sources and do more digging on the Erie Canal so as to begin the creation of the exhibit. I will be taking meticulous notes along the way so that when it comes time to translate my experiences into a thesis paper, I will be able to retrace my steps throughout the process. I hope to have a list of sources for the project done and ready by the end of break so the process of creating the exhibit itself can begin by the time spring semester starts.

I will be able to put most of my focus on working on the actual thesis as I will have no work to do for other classes. While I will be working my normal job still I will have plenty of free time and I should be able to focus the majority of my attention on work for the thesis.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have a very well though-out approach to this coming break! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete