Tuesday, April 2, 2024

April Showers Bring... a Finished Thesis?!?!

My thesis is coming along about as good as it could be, with one glaring exception... that it isn't done yet! With one week until our full papers are due, it's time to hunker down and make the last few additions before we enter the final edit stage. The document itself is getting to the length that my computer takes a minute to open it, which is probably a sign that I should wrap things up 😅

Since we didn't hold a formal topic defense in the fall, I am looking forward to poster presentations. Presenting our work to faculty and friends after two semesters of effort is, to me, the finish line --- after that, all that will be left to do is walk across the stage and get my diploma!

As spring... springs, more and more Renn Faires are opening their doors (and/or websites) for summer ticket sales! Sadly, the paltry salary of a college student has once again prevented me from purchasing a season-long ticket, but regardless of that, I think it'll be another great year in the world of the (fake but still wonderful) Renaissance! 🌞

No comments:

Post a Comment