Tuesday, April 30, 2024

On to the Next Adventure!

 With my final draft signed and buttoned up, and our poster presentations tomorrow, this really is the end of my senior thesis journey! To think that I picked my topic, quite literally, by spinning a wheel of potential ideas, and it has since turned into a fully realized, 40-something page thesis. I've always had confidence in my writing, but doing this has taught me so much more --- how passion and academics can intersect to create wonderful things, how creating such a lengthy paper takes both organization and grit, and how hard work pays off in the end!

I'd like to take a moment to thank Dr. Brown, Dr. Decker, and professor Doherty for their continued feedback, guidance, and suggestions on this paper, as well as, of course, my friends for their unwavering support! Rest assured, we are already planning for this year's PA Ren Faire... exciting days lie ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment