Tuesday, April 2, 2024

The Finish Line is Within my Grasp!

  Hello, and welcome back to another update on my thesis and project. Since my last update, I have met with my first reader to get his feedback, and together, we have paved the way for finishing my thesis by the deadline. So far the current timeline is looking like this: 


1. Move my content around. 

2. Rebuild my literature review to analyze the works of Keegan, Fussell, and McMillan.

3. In the 70s section, discuss the propaganda poster auctions.

4. Finish the analysis of the visitor data and conclude my paper 

5. Create a table of contents 

6. Format my thesis so it perfectly mirror/s the thesis examples and is up to the museum studies standard. 


As of today, I have rebuilt parts of my literature review, including Keegan, Fussell, and McMillan, and am moving forward to discussing the poster auctions in the 70s. I would like to finally thank everyone who has helped me with my thesis up to this point, and I look forward to turning in my paper next Tuesday!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment