Tuesday, April 23, 2024

It always seems impossible until it's done.

Hello, and welcome back to the final update on my thesis. Since my last update, I have submitted my final draft and finished my research poster, which is ready to print. First, I want to thank you for all the guidance and support Dr. Newman and Dr. Decker provided while developing my exhibition and thesis journey. Their expertise and insightful feedback were invaluable to my research and writing process. 

If you are attending the research poster session, feel free to track me down and ask anything and everything about my project, exhibit, or collection. I will be more than happy to talk with you all.

Finally, I will leave you all with one final poster that I feel genuinely encapsulates my feelings about finishing my thesis project.

Thank you all again, 

James Falotico signing off




No comments:

Post a Comment