Tuesday, April 2, 2024

April Showers... We're Almost There!

 I have been working in overdrive the last couple weeks. Prior to spring break, I was having major writer's block, but have successfully been working through that mroe recently. When I met with my readers in March, I walked away with a very do-able list of things to add, take away, and revise as I finished writing. I feel like I have been successful with most of those to-dos, and am still working my way through others. I have added a really great section on my interview with Larry Omps, former mayor of Winchester, VA to my methodology that I feel encompasses the conversation and feelings we share about Apple Blossom. I have had to learn new ways of footnoting objects within a given collection, which is great for my writing now and in the future. With one weke left, I have three things left on my to-do list! I am excited to be almost to the finish line!

No comments:

Post a Comment