Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Officially Crossed the Finish Line!

 We're officially here! I absolutely cannot believe that I did this. I am so proud of myself and all of my accomplishments that I have been able to make this year. It is truly an honor to be able to graduate from this program. I have learned so much here at my RIT, and I am excited to apply all that I have learned to my professional life. I have gone through a lot of big changes while here at RIT, and I've learned a lot about myself, and all for the better. I am greatly looking forward to presenting my poster at the poster session, and finally getting to walk across a stage for graduation for the first time of my life. Thank you to all of my incredible professors and mentors that I have in my time here at RIT. Getting to work with you all was truly an honor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment