Thursday, February 1, 2018

Draft 1 changes have commenced

The Changes that I have made to my first draft have been under way with me finding grammatical errors and removing the names of the authors from the Lit Review that I created. This has allowed me to get closer and closer to creating a final draft that I hope will have thirty pages by the end of the semester at the very least. I do intend to add certain tables and charts to show the loss of life from those who served and, or, died in Europe. The charts will also be used to show the multiple businesses that contributed to the war and what they managed to send to the front.
I hope that when we reach the next hurdle it will take more of a shape of a professional paper. While a small part of me hopes I will finish the paper before April I know this isn't going to happen so I won't get my hopes up. Can't wait to learn how to make my paper even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment