Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Progress......

To be honest, I didn't do much involving my thesis over Winter Break. Most of my project's progress has occurred over the past two weeks. I finally have an interview Roger Remington set up, and am currently waiting for word back from Jennifer Whitlock. Both interviews I am initially conducting via email as a way to let my interviewees take the time and space they need to provide well rounded answers.

While I wait for my interviewees to respond I am gathering eclimate data for the 4th floor stacks at the Vignelli Center and filling out my thesis sections on the scope of the collections, biographical information on the Vignelli's and my conclusion and recommendation.

I currently feel very overwhelmed, but Dr. Lent says thats normal and I am actually very on track, so I will take her word for it.

1 comment: