Tuesday, April 16, 2019

(Almost) done!

As of right now, my thesis is basically done.  We've been given an extra week to work on it, but I'm debating just handing it in as it is right now so I can be done with it. 
I feel like if I really wanted to I could find things to fix, but I'm also in a good enough place where I feel okay submitting it and letting it be.  It's definitely not flawless, but I think when you write big papers like this you never really feel done writing it.  You can have it done, but still feel like there's just one tiny thing that if you fixed, it would all be so much better.  Realistically though, me holding onto this paper for another week just means that I would have another week where I probably didn't look at it, and let the assignment hang over me instead. 
I'm really proud of the work I put into this paper, and I feel like I learned a lot in the process of writing it.  I'm excited to let it out into the world and see what happens, and to be done with my senior thesis!

No comments:

Post a Comment