Thursday, April 25, 2019

Is it over?

This whole process has been one of the best and one of the worst I have ever experienced. Though I know that my thesis is not complete because research is never done, but its interesting to see that its "finished." I don't think that I will stop working on this topic, as there is a lot of interesting content that was not able to be integrated in to my final draft of the thesis but I know that its not finished and that there is still further research to be done with the restricted collections still at the Smithsonian Archive. I hope that I am able to continue with this topic and see where any further research might guide my conclusions and future potential recommendations. 

1 comment:

  1. Anna, this is so exciting to see that you have completed your thesis. Well done, Dr. Decker

    ReplyDelete