Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Thesis Update #5

Here is what has been happening recently: I have been accepted into the Cooperstown Graduate Program! That's one stressful factor eliminated. Then my club hockey season at RIT on March 31st. Another weight has been lifted. I have 99.9 % completed my first full draft of my senior thesis. Thank Goodness!!! Graduation is a little more than a month away…so much to do and time is limited. 
    
What I have left to with my thesis is to fill out the appendices such as the glossary, survey questionnaire, and pictures for references. In the body of my thesis, I am having trouble writing a mission statement for my proposed museum. Should I make a mission statement or not? I want to make a mini collections plan, but I have no idea where to start. Maybe I should look at other sports museums collection plan but how would I get a hold of one? Finally, I need to find a possible location for the museum in downtown Buffalo. Then advocate why this location, this building is an ideal spot for the sports museum. Ugh, there is still so much to do! 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on admission to GCP—woo hoo! And, yay for the end of club hockey. Seems those two milestones come together in your thesis -- don't they? Museums and sports : ) You can make this final push and bring home the strong thesis. Go for it!

    ReplyDelete