Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Spring Semester Update #6

The end is in sight! It feels good to have all my content done. Now, my main task is to fix any grammar/format mistakes and to insert more commentary/recommendations. When handing in the full draft a few weeks ago, I wanted to first make sure all my research was there, so I focused less on voicing my own opinions. I'm going back now and synthesizing all of the individual sections to make a cohesive whole and bringing my ideas together. I'm very grateful we got an extra week to work on our paper - I feel like I can complete these things without rushing.

It's crazy to think that we are almost done with thesis and senior year. I am very grateful for all the support along the way in completing this major milestone. It will be exciting to see if my research potentially develops further, perhaps in grad school.

No comments:

Post a Comment