Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Draft Revisions & Poster

While I'm waiting on feedback from my advisers and dad on the draft I've been adding in Dr. Lent's feedback and just reading through it myself periodically. I hope to spend some quality time with Turabian this weekend or early next week to make sure all my citations are fine. I still need to finish the appendices, but that shouldn't take too long as I just have images.

Poster is going well, I've started adding in text and made sure the formatting looks good. I've tweaked the colors slightly as well. My biggest concern is photos, but I am hoping I will have time to drive over to Seneca Falls to take pictures of all the sites myself on the 14th. I have some now that should be fine, except I need to ensure the dpi works, especially on one of them. I just think it will be easier if I can list everything as "taken by author" and ensure the image quality. Adding in those photos will only take a little bit of editing on the poster. I also need to update the google maps image to include an additional location and draw in the route. That should get done this weekend though.

It's weird to think I'm going to be done with all my undergrad classwork in just about a month.

1 comment:

  1. Kate, looking forward to seeing how your project has developed. And, I love that you will spend quality time with Turabian : )
    Feel free to see CMOS: https://www.chicagomanualofstyle.org/tools_citationguide.html Yay!

    ReplyDelete