Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Final Stretch

Now that I have my first final draft of my thesis turned in it feels like the skies have cleared, birds are singing, and spring has come. While that might not actually be true, getting in that first final draft was a major relief for me. It felt good to see all of the hard work I have put into the thesis over the past few months finally get wrapped up. I added 38 pages to the final product and every one of them was a major boon for my confidence in the project.

There is still work to be done though as I still need to get comments on my work from my two advisers and there are a few things that I want to fix myself. Adding the sections that I want and expanding on a few things throughout will require more work but nowhere near the amount of work that it took for me to get this far. I am excited to make these last few changes and turn in my completed thesis.

1 comment:

  1. Mason, So happy that you have made it to this milestone! I look forward to learning more about how you've developed your exhibit project. Let's talk!

    ReplyDelete