Friday, April 19, 2019

Not so fast, my friend.....


If you've ever watched College Game Day, you know this phrase. This was the phrase running through my head around 4:30 pm Thursday during the networking session.
I had just turned in what I thought was my final version of my thesis to my advisors when my phone buzzed. It was a message from someone I had asked to do an interview with for my thesis that I didn't think would be able to do it in time, so I had finished my thesis without the interview.
She CAN do the interview after all! An email to my advisors telling them to hold off and I'll be getting yet another revised version to them early next week and a meeting to do the latest interview later and I'm back at revising my thesis yet again.
I know having this last interview will only strengthen the thesis, so I don't mind doing it, but......as they say.....

No comments:

Post a Comment