Wednesday, April 3, 2019

One Month Away

Though I'm excited to be getting closer to finishing my thesis I can't help think about how much deeper I could have dug into this subject if I had started with it in the first place. I submitted a mostly complete draft but I know there is still a few more pieces I need to add about other symposia and the visitor study but I am excited to get feedback about the content I managed to get into this most recent draft. I am hopeful that everything is closer to finalized than I think it is but doing so much research in such a short amount of time has my brain a little jumbled.

Poster is going well so far. I need to finish filling in content about my findings/conclusion and my methodology section. I also have to determine what to include for my bibliography but besides that the layout and images on the poster seem to be pretty set in stone.

At this point I'm just trying to balance applying for jobs, finishing thesis, and doing all my final projects for other classes. It's weird to think graduation is a month away.

1 comment:

  1. Anna, I look forward to learning how your subject has evolved. I am sure that you've jumped in with a fervor and have a good, solid draft that you can bring around to a final paper. Congrats on this milestone!

    ReplyDelete