Wednesday, April 24, 2019

The End Is Here

Hello!

I still feel like I should be writing more on my thesis paper! New ideas pop into my brain that I want to include in my paper. However, it's all due tomorrow! I do want to continue my thesis paper in grad school to make it into a reality one day. I feel relieved and uneasy at the same time. Relieved to be finally done with undergrad, thesis, and school work. Uneasy because I am graduating and have to live in the adult world that no longer includes RIT. I have been so lucky to have found my career path in Museums Studies but even luckier to have such amazing colleagues and professors. I can't thank them enough for helping with my thesis and encouraging me to keep going in my studies and to speak at the conference last week. I wish everyone luck wherever they may go!

P.S. I can't wait to see what my poster will look like in class tomorrow :)

Cheers!

Ally  

No comments:

Post a Comment