Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Almost to the finish line

Turning in a complete draft of my thesis lifted a thousand-pound weight off my shoulders. I'm so happy to have everything done, and, for me, the editing process is a lot less strenuous and tasking than writing something out for the first time. Now, I just need to finish my poster, finish my edits, and then-- I'm DONE!

I'm very excited to see how everything will shape up and look forward to being able to share my research with my friends, family and the RIT community. :) Good luck everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Felicia, you've really been able to be responsive to feedback and issues that have arisen with your thesis and being able to make progress nonetheless, while staying anchored. That is really a sign that you are maturing as a scholar. Looking forward to reading the draft!

    ReplyDelete