Monday, September 23, 2019

I am feeling grateful this is a draft, I need time and help on this research question!

How to exhibit theatre memorabilia?

The allure of theatre and movies is almost universal, and anything used for the
theatrical process always attracts attention. When the made purpose of these objects is complete, how can they be exhibited to extend their educational and pleasureful reach? I proposed to find this out, by helping the Geva theatre exhibit a collection of paper theaters they currently have in storage. By bringing these works of art to light and hopefully exhibiting them, I would like to see what it takes to set up an exhibition like this and all the steps it requires.
I would first have to reach out to them and get a feel for what they have. Then I would do some research on what type of exhibition would be most accurate in exhibiting these objects.


No comments:

Post a Comment