Wednesday, February 27, 2019

3rd post update!

So time management has certainly helped in the process of writing and getting pages done, being sick did not. 
Thinking about breaking my thesis into chapters is also helping a lot. It's now down to two chapters though, but that has helped focus ideas a lot better. I'm still curious as to how to approach explicit content in regards to material in the thesis? But I'll try to discuss that more tomorrow. All in all, so far so good. 

As for the Poster, did anyone else make multiple designs to test out how colors would work or am I just being overly cautious by doing so? I've got a couple color schemes out but not using the white text is still bothering me. I can make do however. I'm excited to see how everyone elses projects are coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment