Saturday, February 23, 2019

Update #3

Some days I feel like I have everything on track and under control, and other days I feel like I'm terribly behind and will never finish in time.
I look at the deadline for the final draft and it feels like it's tomorrow!
I know I'll get everything done, and some days it doesn't bother me as much, but other days I wake up in a cold sweat thinking I've forgotten a deadline or a huge section of writing that I forgot needs to be included.
The writing for our last deadline went well, and I already have 5 pages of the next section done, but I still have to finish that section and get at least three more sections done. I think this is what is making me anxious because I keep thinking that all of the sections need to be as lengthy as the first two, but they don't.
It will get done, and I'll be fine. In the meantime, I just keep plugging away.
At least my preliminary poster PowerPoint is finished and submitted. One more thing checked off the list.
On to the next!

No comments:

Post a Comment