Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Progress Report #2

I was able to get in touch with my primary advisor and receive feedback on my first draft of my thesis. Of course, I am still finding new resources to add to my current ones. For example, my primary advisor gave me an article on sports psychology. I am continuing to expand on my previous eight pages of my rough draft. I have finished describing the background history of Buffalo and the professional sports teams. Now I am working on the section that describes the downfall of Buffalo and the recent revitalization practice.  
    So far I have received 60 responses to my Buffalo sports survey that I posted on Facebook. I asked my boyfriend to help me create a Twitter account to increase my number of responses. I hope that utilizing another social media platform such as Twitter, will help me reach more people. My goal is to get at least 100 responses.

    I have adjusted my schedule, so I have more time to write during the week since my weekends are booked with hockey games. I plan to write all day on Mondays and Wednesdays. Hopefully, I’ll be able to finish my paper by the end of this month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment